RSS feed subscription

Subscribe

Monday, June 23, 2008

Great "TAST.ES"


They say you eat with your eyes and I am guilty, oh so guilty. I can't even tell you the amount of times I have picked up a certain food item because I liked the color, packaging, graphic design, or simply the way the food was plated.

At events, we've planned some pretty cool ways of integrating food into events that have drawn out some 'oooohhhs and ahhhhhs'... and I've also seen some pretty interesting food presentations to say the least that may or may not have been appetizing, depending on your POV. (case in point, what did you think when you watched SATC in the theaters, Samantha and her sushi?)

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because I came across this lovely set of serving plateware by TAST from notcot. Although disposable, I can't help but be in love with its sleek lines and modern, minimalist styling that makes the food look so deliciously tempting. This rates 4 stars fresh!

You could probably put some mushy, overcooked brown beans in the TAST spoon and it would look like a culinary masterpiece. Granted, while TAST is in Barcelona, there's a new, similar line that's being rented for events (reusable and non disposable) in the US. Hallelujah!

No comments: